Aspull Surgery
01942 807880

The Hub
01942 482848

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

Isolation notes can be arranged online